- Express yourself with your Graduation Photos
- Dog Breeds for Families with Young Children
- Chinese New Year Holiday and we’re cooped at home
- Fun Family Bonding through Music
- My son’s 1st field trip
- To Each His Own
- Food for thought for January 2014
- New Year, New House
- Happy Christmas from my family to yours!
- Research first before Gift Shopping
Proud Member of:
Monthly Archives: March 2011
The Miscellaneous Me is celebrating its first blogversary by hosting fabulous accessories giveaway! I love the following Miranda Miranda accessories collection: This is a nymph necklace. It is made from freshwater pearls, hammer shells and mother-of-pearl chips. The pendant can … Continue reading
Since our stay in this place last July 2010, this calamansi tree in our backyard never runs out of its fruits. Until now we still enjoy the calamansi juice, natural treatment for cough and additional ingredients for seasonings and bagoong!
When we make mistakes, which we all do from time to time, it’s encouraging to know that we still have a choice to put things right. Fortunately, when we admit what we have done, God forgives us. The next step … Continue reading
Here’s a story once told to me that leaves a lasting impression on me: One young academically excellent person went to apply for a managerial position in a big company. He passed the first interview; the director did the last … Continue reading