Lent is one of the most opportune times to spend holidays with the family. It does not matter whether you plan to hit the beach, stay in the house to save instead, or splurge and go on that dream holiday abroad. What matters most is that you will get to spend precious time with the people that you love. While on vacation, do not forget to stock up on the essentials: sunscreen, loads of it, if you and the family are going out for a swim, comfortable clothes and sunglasses to keep you cool in these hot, hot days, flip flops, sneakers, motorcycle boots, if you must, or any pair of comfortable footwear to keep you on your toes all summer long. The list goes on and on, so make sure you make one ready just so you won’t forget anything, right?
- Express yourself with your Graduation Photos
- Dog Breeds for Families with Young Children
- Chinese New Year Holiday and we’re cooped at home
- Fun Family Bonding through Music
- My son’s 1st field trip
- To Each His Own
- Food for thought for January 2014
- New Year, New House
- Happy Christmas from my family to yours!
- Research first before Gift Shopping
Proud Member of: