The few days left of summer is still enough time to get a few more repairs done in the house. The long hot, sunny day is perfect for getting some outdoor jobs done including tinkering on the picket fence and retouching its white paint, a few work in the roof to get it all ready for the coming rainy season and possibly a little bit of gardening, too, weeding and cutting tree branches here and there just to be sure they won’t fall into the roof or onto the house come stormy season. The summer day is also a great time to have some garage floor tiles redone and retouched to restore its former beauty, as well as getting some painting done on the garage door. Oh well, I just hope the handy man can squeeze all these activities in.
- Express yourself with your Graduation Photos
- Dog Breeds for Families with Young Children
- Chinese New Year Holiday and we’re cooped at home
- Fun Family Bonding through Music
- My son’s 1st field trip
- To Each His Own
- Food for thought for January 2014
- New Year, New House
- Happy Christmas from my family to yours!
- Research first before Gift Shopping
Proud Member of: