Am sure you were not accustomed to giving your dad or your husband a bunch of your favorite flowers or a dozen of colorful and sweet smelling blooms on special occasions, but to make this year’s Father’s Day even more exciting, and shall I add, unique, why not order them a bouquet from your favorite flower shop or from www.orderflowers.com. Make sure you do this before hand as prices of flowers usually increase when there are occasions to celebrate, also make sure you skip the pink and other girlie colors and order something more masculine, especially if you plan to have the flowers delivered in the office or in public! You wouldn’t want your men turning beet red on their special day, do you?
- Express yourself with your Graduation Photos
- Dog Breeds for Families with Young Children
- Chinese New Year Holiday and we’re cooped at home
- Fun Family Bonding through Music
- My son’s 1st field trip
- To Each His Own
- Food for thought for January 2014
- New Year, New House
- Happy Christmas from my family to yours!
- Research first before Gift Shopping
Proud Member of: