Don’t you just get so annoyed when you chance upon someone who badly needs a lesson on phone manners? Granted that you won’t be seeing the person on the other line face-to-face, but it will make your phone experience much more worthwhile if you drop those pleases and thank you’s, right? Maybe that is one of the reasons why a lot of businesses are now tapping an answering service company to answer their calls for them. A nice and quick phone conversation makes for one great impression on future clients and would-be business partners. Even private individuals can create lasting friendships and other opportunities through phone conversation.
- Express yourself with your Graduation Photos
- Dog Breeds for Families with Young Children
- Chinese New Year Holiday and we’re cooped at home
- Fun Family Bonding through Music
- My son’s 1st field trip
- To Each His Own
- Food for thought for January 2014
- New Year, New House
- Happy Christmas from my family to yours!
- Research first before Gift Shopping
Proud Member of: