Celebrities have it all, don’t they? Fun careers, tons of money, the opportunity to travel constantly and beautiful homes. Check out some of the nicest celebrity homes for a sneak peek at the wonderful lives of the rich and famous. Many celebrities have bought their homes off of other celebrities.
|Oprah Winfrey’s home|
• Orpah Winfrey’s home in Santa Barbara, California, is located on 42 acres of land. The home itself is 23,000 square feet and includes six bedrooms, fourteen bathrooms and an at-home theater. There’s also a manmade lake on the property full of rare fish, ten fireplaces throughout the house and a driveway that’s made from sandstone bricks. Winfrey’s house is also designed to be eco-friendly.
|Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn’s Tudor-style home|
• The Vancouver, Canada, home that belongs to Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn is designed in the Tudor style. Their home has five bedrooms, a theater, a gym, eleven fireplaces and a coach house.
• Gwyneth Paltrow’s penthouse in Tribeca, New York, has a white marble kitchen with floor-to-ceiling windows. The entire apartment was decorated specifically for Paltrow and her family.
|Gwyneth Paltrow’s kitchen features lots of white marble, but it also has long, flowy white curtains framing the floor-to-ceiling windows that soften things up a bit|
• Skateboarder Tony Hawk’s home is 5,000 square feet and the property also has a 4,000 square foot skate park. The park has railings, a pyramid in the center and benches.
• John Travolta’s home near Ocala, Florida, has its own airplane garage and airstrip for the actor and pilot. His Boeing 707 is safely at home when Travolta and his family are inside his six bedroom, contemporary home.
• Television and radio personality Ryan Seacrest has a home in the Hollywood hills that’s named the Casa di Pace, which translates to the House of Peace. Seacrest’s home is 10,000 square feet and includes five bedrooms, a billiards room, tennis court, spa and his own gym.
• Jerry Seinfeld bought his house from Billy Joel in 2000. The waterfront home is set on 14 acres of property. Three buildings include a total of 24 rooms, eight full bathrooms and five partial bathrooms. There’s also a 22-car garage and a baseball pitch.
• Madonna’s home in England sits on grounds that include gorgeous landscapes and valleys.
• George Clooney’s Italian villa is named Villa Oleandrea and includes an outside theater, a swimming pool and a garage large enough for Clooney’s motorcycles and automobiles.
• 50 Cent bought his Connecticut home from Mike Tyson. His home is 51,657 square feet and includes 19 bedrooms, 37 bathrooms, six kitchens and five Jacuzzis. There’s also a swimming pool, night club, gym, racquetball court, tennis court, home theater, shooting range and a pond.
• Celine Dion’s waterpark home on Jupiter Island in Florida is a mansion that’s surrounded by pools and man-made rivers.
• Will Smith’s home has a lake on the property and a sports arena with a tennis and basketball court.
• Hugh Hefner’s famous Playboy Mansion is where the entrepreneur both lives and works. Set on six acres, the mansion has 26 bedrooms, the well known Grotto and a zoo.
|According to Will Smith : the layout of the 25,000sq ft house has been designed with no ‘dead ends… to create an infinite cycle that represented what Jada and I hoped for our love’.|
Visit a buildings insurance comparison site if you’re in the market for a new home.