- Express yourself with your Graduation Photos
- Dog Breeds for Families with Young Children
- Chinese New Year Holiday and we’re cooped at home
- Fun Family Bonding through Music
- My son’s 1st field trip
- To Each His Own
- Food for thought for January 2014
- New Year, New House
- Happy Christmas from my family to yours!
- Research first before Gift Shopping
Proud Member of:
Category Archives: Family
My niece, Jazzyz, and my son, Hyzyd love to dance everytime they’re together. Here are few of the videos I made for them while they’re dancing. Tell me what you think of their dancing.
I missed last year joint birthday celebration of my niece, son and father. Thus, I made video and watched it every now and then. Thanks to Magisto for making my job easier.
My father made a comment when I posted the following photos on Facebook. It states “The Saratorio Sisters”. L-R: Zizah (the 9th), Mama Genei, and Yvonne (the 8th) L-R: Zizah (the 9th), Mama Genei and me (the eldest of 14 … Continue reading
So here are photos of my newborn niece, Kaethe Xia Razzylle. She’s very beautiful and so quiet:) It seems that we don’t have a baby in the house. Even though we’re talking so loud and she’s with us, she still … Continue reading